High quality customer service is our number one priority at Nairobi Water Company. Our well-trained Customer Service Representatives provide professional, courteous service in a consistent effort to achieve overall customer satisfaction.
Our new call centre caters for all our customer needs in line with the Customer Service Charter set out to ensure our commitment to the customer and to highlight the customers’ obligations to the Company.
NCWSC Water bills may be paid in one of the following methods:
In person – at any of our Pay points. Bring your water bill to one of these locations:
- Head Offices, Kampala Road, Industrial Area
- Comcraft House, Haille Selassie Avenue, City Centre
- The Mall, Westlands – Lower Ground Floor
- Pangani, Muranga Road, adjacent to the Pangani Roundabout
- Enterprise Centre, 3rd Floor of Enterprise Road opp Industrial Area Remand Prison
- BuruBuru Shopping Centre, Kagina Plaza
- Karen Regional Office, Karen Shopping Centre
- Western Regional Offices, Off Joseph Kangethe Road
- Kayole Offices, Kayole
At any of our partner banks
- Equity Bank
- Barclays Bank
- Co-operative Bank
- K-Rep Bank
- Postal Corporation of Kenya Branches
- Pay Online
At any Nakumatt Supermarket Outlet with your latest bill
By MPESA on Safaricom - Business Number 444400
For your convenience, we are consistently developing payment options in locations for our customers - call the Customer Service: 3988598/ 5013598 for a possible new location nearest you.