• When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – dispose tissue away immediately and wash hands.
• Avoid close contact with anyone who has a fever and cough.
• If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early and share previous travel history with your health care provider.
• When visiting live markets in areas currently experiencing cases of novel coronavirus, avoid direct unprotected contact with live animals
and surfaces that have been in contact with animals.
• The consumption of raw or under-cooked animal products should be avoided. Raw meat, milk or animal organs should be handled with care
to avoid cross-contamination with uncooked foods, as per good food safety practices.
North Eastern Ag. Regional Manager Timothy Irimu leads the staff in hand sanitizing as a preventive measure to Corona virus